Thursday, March 16, 2017

Fly The Phenomenal Skies.

As I was about to get out of bed at 5:30 a.m. on December 17th, I received a text from JetBlue. Because it was snowing in New York, my flight there had been delayed a few hours. I reset my alarm and happily went back to sleep.

Meanwhile, if my flight had been on United Airlines, I would have found out it was delayed as I pulled into LAX. And United would have charged me $25 for the bags under my eyes.

No charge from JetBlue. In fact, they paid me – $50 toward my next flight, because they felt bad. An act of God, and yet they still were generous. Who does that?

I’ve now cashed in the 50 bucks and booked a flight to New York in May. My little brother and I are going to go to a Yankee game/Derek Jeter’s number retirement on my birthday. The opposite of flying United.

Love you, JetBlue. Love you.