Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Holiday Flight Back To LA: An iPhone® Photo Gallery.

Christmas break is like going to visit your Facebook feed in person.

So it’s always refreshing to travel back to LA, on my new favorite airline, JetBlue.

Out of the airline’s control: sitting behind the poor woman in the above pic were the two worst-behaved kids I’ve ever experienced on a plane. After the boy pounded his fist on the seat in front of him for the ninth time, she looked like she wanted to smother him with that neck pillow. I’ve said it before, and it bears repeating: charge $5000 a ticket for kids, and this will be instantly remedied.

Also out of character, from the “How Old is this Damn Plane?” dept.: ashtrays in the bathroom.

Besides access to Marketplace, a cooler full of free drinks and snacks the entire flight, everyone on JetBlue gets a taste of first class with a hot towel before landing. My face felt like a Kennedy.