Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My New Sponsor.

All I wanted to do was watch the trailer for Batman vs. Superman, but first I had to watch a commercial for Draft Kings, which I interpreted later as an act of war.

When advertising is excessive, no thanks. But when it offers a great benefit, bring it on. Backstage is the industry website (and magazine) created for performers, and performers swear by it. The site offers casting notices, articles, news and advice from the top people in showbiz. So when they approached me to advertise on this blog, who was I to say no – or turn down their cash.

They also asked me to mention: Backstage.com is the only casting website that updates and verifies every casting notice before it’s posted, offering a level of confidence and security that no other website can match. Actors, singers, dancers and models all rely on Backstage.com to find their next gig.

Click the link on the right and subscribe. I’m Matt Shevin, and I approve this advertiser.

No comments: