Tuesday, December 8, 2015

I’m smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I’m smart and I want respect!

Last month, Rye High School, my alma mater in New York, was named the 19th-best high school in the country. It received straight A’s in every category except culture and diversity. (Rye is WHITE – like one big town full of New England Patriot possession receivers.)

I’m proud, but I won’t kid myself. The school has much improved. You should meet the palookas that attended with me back when I was there. When I went off to college at the University of Maryland, I had culture shock meeting kids from the DC/Baltimore area. They watched the news and read the paper. I’d never seen anything like it. Baltimore’s motto is “The city that reads.”

But I’ll take it, my newly improved résumé. Go Garnets.

No comments: