Thursday, August 27, 2015

It’s Good To Be The Emperor.

I just want to be rich enough to add bacon without asking how much more it costs. Helping me become accustomed to this tax bracket: the swanky Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai.

In the hotel’s Lebanese restaurant Souk, master chef Simoun Chakour made the best meal of our trip thus far, and then stopped by our table to pull a Jedi mind-trick with an apple and a ginsu.

After our meal, Simoun walked us through the kitchen to the semi-secret two-person dining room. Grab your best gal and never sup with the riffraff again.

Because our luggage has still not yet arrived, I took advantage of the hotel laundry to wash my t-shirt and skivvies. There were delivered by my butler in a leather box. He’s good people, that Adrian.

Individually-wrapped socks just became the norm back at Inside the Actor’s Studio Apartment HQ.

I returned from high tea to find a vulture, perched outside my window, looking to turn a pigeon into high tea.