Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sofa King Slobbery.

I think my dog always follows me into the bathroom because I always follow him outside when he goes, and he just thinks that’s how it works.

But the drooling? I don’t know who he’s emulating. And he’s a big man (look at that doozey on his paw) so I’ve gotta make the same sacrifice as many dog owners: low-grade couch. Mine dates back to my older brother’s fraternity house. (I’m not kidding.) I put an expensive cover on it, but it’s always rumpled.

But now I’m in pre-production for a new comedy short, which I’m shooting in my place, and it involves a couch. So it’s time to finally buy a new one. A nice one. And because it’s a prop, I just might expense it.

So, West Virginia football fans, I know how much you bumpkins love burning couches after victories. Stop by my place and it’s yours.