Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welcome To The Family.

Bad day? Just remember, there are folks that have their ex’s name tattooed on their body.

Exceptional day? My mom had one yesterday, as she brought home the Cocker Spaniel I blogged about last week. Just when it seemed impossible that she would get him, a minor miracle occurred. (That, and she threatened the foster chick. I am definitely my mother’s son.)

I mentioned my family was in the habit of replacing each blonde Cocker with another blonde Cocker, and giving him the same name: Ollie. Three Ollies. Well, it turns out this new one’s name, Buster, was only given to him temporarily by his foster family. So yes, everybody, meet Ollie IV.

My mom said he’s sweet and smart and curious and I’m really glad he’s with her now. He’s had two years full of shitty days, but it’s all good now.