Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend Recap.

It was so rainy in SoCal the past few days, all the discarded diapers in Burbank were at full absorption… The rest of the country can make fun of us Angelenos for how we deal with this kind of weather, but here’s what can happen… I went out in Pomona for the first time, and it wasn’t nearly as life-threatening as I imagined. (Only two guys fought the bouncer the entire night.) Fun fact: Walt Disney originally planned on having Disneyland built in Pomona, but the city council declined his offer, fearing that the park would not succeed and would cause the city to go into debt. That worked out… I always like to blog about the Oscars, and if I have time today I’ll write something up. For now, I’ll at least say Pharrell Williams’ song is so damn catchy, and while his XXXL hat is really nutty, it will always be trumped by Harrison Ford’s earring.