Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oops.

Whenever I come home and all the lights are off, I immediately take off my clothes on the off chance I’ll get to ruin a surprise party.

No luck last night. And then, as Ricky greeted me in the dark, he started munching on something that didn’t sound right. Turns out it was a giant, wood button from a pair of Muk Luks, which I could only assume belonged to my dog walker.

For a brief moment, I hoped it was just a casualty of Ricky greeting her, and not her remains. (Just in case, I texted her, then put my ear against Rick’s belly. All good.)

But I felt bad he’d done that, and she was sweet not to have mentioned it to me, so I called the folks over at Muk Luk, and apparently their buttons are a real hit among dogs. The very nice customer service rep put a couple of new ones in an envelope and sent them my way. I’ll leave them out for the dog walker with an apology note.

Good job, Muk Luk. Bad dog, Rick.