Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Besöksförbud. It’s Swedish For “Restraining Order.”

Handy fix-it tip: If you break a drawer on your Ikea desk, buy a new Ikea desk.

And if you break an Ikea chair, you are a bad, bad actor. Some dude in a casting workshop last night in Santa Monica got a bit emotional in a scene that didn’t call for it, and heaved a chair much like this one against a wall and cracked it completely in half.

Yeah, casting directors love a violent dude busting up their offices. (By the way – HUGE regret – I stared at the actual chair he destroyed for fifteen minutes, and it never occurred to me to snap a pic before it was whisked away and thrown in a dumpster.)

I’d say this particular “actor” will never work in this town again, but in order for that to be true, he’d actually have to work in the first place. On the other hand, I do love the guy, because he makes me look that much cooler…