Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It’s My Birthday.

First off, I’d like to thank my mom and dad for getting busy that night. And myself for being the fastest sperm. I’ll pour a 40 oz. into a damp washcloth for all the sperm that didn’t make it.

On my birthdays in the past, I’ve asked that instead of gifts, everyone rent or download 25 great but underrated movies or TV series from lists I created. That way great work will be supported, thus paving the way for me to create my own or be cast in them.

This year, I’m listing my 25 favorite Los Angeles restaurants. I love to eat out (my fridge has basically become an experiment in how lonely mustard can be), and the dining business can use all the support it can get. If you live in LA, frequent them; if you don’t, hit ‘em up next time you’re here.

I’m not getting older; I'm getting fatter.
  1. Asanebo 
  2. Bandera 
  3. Bread and Porridge 
  4. Brick + Mortar 
  5. Chan Dara 
  6. Cleo 
  7. Fat Cow 
  8. Firefly 
  9. Hinoki & the Bird 
  10. House Café 
  11. Ink 
  12. Jiraffe 
  13. La Poubelle 
  14. Le Pain Quotidien 
  15. Metro Café 
  16. Mezzomondo 
  17. Napa Valley Grille 
  18. Ombra 
  19. Pace 
  20. R+D Kitchen 
  21. Red Medicine 
  22. Son of a Gun 
  23. Taste 
  24. Toshi 
  25. Yuzu