Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Party: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.

My friends Al and Krishna hosted the party. Krishna is a huge 49ers fan, and came home the other day to find that Al had switched every framed photo in the house to a pic of 49er great/Krishna’s perfect man, Steve Young.

It ain’t an LA Super Bowl Party without a celebrity in attendance. Sporting the Kangol is former Laker player/Dallas Maverick head coach/Laker assistant coach Jim Cleamons.

Coach Clemens and his family are all class, bringing Krishna a box full of yummy 49er-only cookies.

Enjoying his first Super Bowl party in between naps: a nine-week old foster puppy named Tux.

I’ve always maintained no lady can put a ring on it. Unless it’s a ring pop. And you’re my niece, not wanting it to impede her ping-pong game.

The 49ers may not have won the game, but their last-second field goal in the first half won me a cool 50 bucks in the party’s pool.

And then when I got home, Ricky literally took his cut of my winnings.