Friday, February 22, 2013

More Trailers For Movies I Can’t Wait To See.

The only book I care about is Facebook.

But I care deeply about movies. Here are a few that look like winners:

 
Iron Man 3 
Main Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Guy Pearce, Ben Kingsley
Premieres: May 3rd
Thought: Ben Kingsley as a super villain? Gandhi would shit his loincloth.

 
The Great Gatsby 
Main cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan
Premieres: May 10th
Thought: Stan Roth, my first acting teacher out here, taught Leonardo and Tobey when they were teenage friend. It’s about time they acted together for money.


Star Trek Into Darkness
Premieres: May 17th
Thought: Khan is played by a guy who once played Stephen Hawking. That is some range, dude.

 
The Lone Ranger
Main cast: Armie Hammer, Johnny Depp
Premieres: July 3rd
Thought: My friend Jenn was on the set of this film, and stared face to face with one of the actors in makeup, not recognizing him. It was Johnny Depp.