Thursday, July 26, 2012

Truth In Advertising.

Don’t believe everything advertisers claim about their products. Like Skechers Shape-ups. They should come equipped with a lawyer – you’re gonna need one.

On the other hand, I’m firmly brand-loyal to PetSmart, and the two-day print shoot I booked for them begins today.

I love the PetSmart around the corner from me – pictured above – so much I practically live there. It’s where I brought Petey to pick out his birthday gifts or get our photo taken with Santa, and where his vet was located. And a few days after the vet there put him down, the entire staff signed a card and sent it to me. I thought that was first class.

Now it’s Ricky’s place. He just graduated their kindergarten class. So when you see the shots of me smiling my ass off for them, believe it.