Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Recap.

My agent celebrated his birthday/anniversary of his agency on Saturday night, and when Daniel Hoff throws a party, he pulls out all the stops. It was held at a club in Hollywood called My House, which is designed to resemble a hip-hop mansion. You first walk into the living room, above, and upstairs is a master bedroom and Jacuzzi. And they cuh-rank the music. I should be getting my hearing back Thursday-ish... Cool to see Bruce Springsteen played the LA Sports Arena at the age of 62. Not as cool to see his hair plugs played it at the age of five… With TV shows on hiatus I always go into a writing frenzy this time of the year, running on five hours of sleep every night. But a friend of mine is in Hawaii and saw me in a TV commercial there yesterday, so at least my soul is on vacation… I hate my effin’ soul.