Friday, February 10, 2012

Save “Community”.

“Pawn Stars”? “Cupcake Wars”? I want to cane reality shows like I’m an angry Singapore cop.

Meanwhile, one of the best shows on TV is not even on TV. “Community” was pulled off the air in the middle of this season, and Thursday night sucks balls without it.

NBC at least let the show finish shooting the rest of the season (it wrapped yesterday), but still hasn’t decided if or when it air the episodes, and if it does if it will let the show continue.

My career goal is to star in a one-camera sitcom just like it. It’s brilliantly written, jam-packed with jokes and I haven’t missed a single moment. Meanwhile, I’ve never seen one second of “American Idol” or “The Apprentice” or any other similar horseshit. And if you love those shows, don’t even try to sway me. Can’t we all just not get along?

Come on, NBC. You know what to do.