Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 1: Holiday Rerun.

If this LAX shoeshine guy’s autographed pic hadn’t been under protective plastic, it was gonna be flying back to New York with me… Why is it when I'm in a TSA line I’m always behind the person that has never left their house?... While my flight was delayed on the runway, I took a page from what you chicks do with your purses and kept my phone inside my messenger bag while I played Words With Friends. And that’s how it’s done, Alec… SkyMall item that made me do a double take: a Jewish star Christmas tree topper – “Perfect for interfaith families to celebrate both holidays”… After a teenager decided to keep his iPod on while the plane was in the process of landing, his dad cracked him in the back of the head. I greenlight that style of parenting.