Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Give Thanks.

My friends don’t celebrate Thanksgiving; they side with the Native Americans. And the turkey too – they’re vegetarians.

I kid. But I don’t kid about all the people, places and things that make my blog possible each year. My sincere thanks go out to:
  • Blizzard rage
  • Sitting next to the Six Million Dollar Man
  • Acting facility bathrooms
  • Hairy Jews
  • Jerkoffs who wear costumes to auditions
  • $17,500 bottles of champagne
  • Notes on jalopies
  • Four years without a Patriots playoff win
  • The best bathroom keys in all of LA
  • Calling dudes the C-word
  • Michael Bolton’s softball hitting instruction video
  • Dyslexic billboard hanger-guy
  • X-rays of my middle finger
  • Deep fried Kool-Aid
  • White Kanye West
  • 100 Chicken McNuggets
  • Fast street-crossing old women
  • Fog-free freezer doors
  • Do-not-shave ultimatums
  • Betty’s House Cleaning and José’s