Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Recap.

Yesterday was my nephew’s birthday. I gave him a toy that electronically counts how may bubbles he can pop that come out of a hippo’s mouth, and picked up 100 McNuggets on the way to the party. And no, I did not just write that last sentence using Mad Libs… A week of getting up early finally caught up with me at the gym, where I drifted off for 45 minutes out in the open on the stretching mats. I’m an exhibitionist napper… For the first time since April, it finally rained – for about 90 seconds. I think we’re good for the rest of 2011…. My friend Mark proposed to a really good woman on Saturday, which was nice. I’d always thought if Mark ever got married it’d be in a women’s prison... I got a little hoarse from screaming as my Jets came back to beat the Cowboys last night, so if you bump into me today, that’s why I sound like Lou Rawls.