Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let’s Play Two.

There's only one person in the world who decides what I'm going to do, and that's my pet hamster Mr. Poopers.

So I have only him to blame for signing myself up for two casting workshops this morning. I thought it was a cool, dedicated move, and even cooler because it coincidentally is happening the same day my Yankees have a double header in Baltimore (turns out Hurricane Irene wound up postponing the Yanks’ games), though my version of a double header is a real bitch.

I have to go 30 miles early this morning to The Valley, learn a scene and perform it in a reasonable amount of time, and then I’ll have about five minutes to drive 25 miles south to Culver City to do it all over again.

Oh, by the way, I have another workshop early tomorrow. Three in 24 hours. So if you see me out, say hello to my friend Huge Sweat Stain. He’ll be with me all day.

No comments: