Monday, July 25, 2011

I Return To The Ringling Brothers Circus: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.

My mom’s in town, and we all took my niece and nephew to the circus. I blogged about it last year, and here’s the 2012 version:

Being a damn-good father and giving his daughter a boost is Neal McDonough from “Desperate Housewives.” Or, for us heterosexual men, “Band of Brothers.”

After seeing these tigers were in no mood for the yappy tamer and his stupid whip, I wasn't the only person happy to see one of them take a swing at him.

Talk about your one-of-a-kind circus freaks: a black man on stilts.

When two unfunny clowns kill time as the next animal act is being wrangled backstage, a live Yankee game on an iPhone is like manna from Heaven.

I really dig this pony’s Blogojevich hair.

These guys manage to balance a chick on their shoulders while they ride bikes on a tightrope. And I can barely hit the bowl with my pee in the middle of the night.

I think it’s important my nephew learn to deal with shame at an early age.