Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Aw, Crap.

There are people out there, mostly religious types, who say they never use filthy words. And when those people say that, they are lying liars who are lying out of their lying holes.

It's been a few years since I ran my blog through the Cuss-O-Meter. Back then, I registered a family-friendly “medium.” Since then, I’ve gotten looser with the word “shit” in all its incarnations, and would love to know my progress.

Unfortunately, the Cuss-O-Meter has now become a front for an online dating website, and when I ran it through yesterday, I received a zero. Now that is some bullshit.

Part of what makes blogging so much fun is the lack of an editor standing over my shoulder, and cursing is a vital intuition that resides in passionate guys like me, in our guts, like E. coli. Enjoy.