Monday, May 16, 2011

The Mr. Coffee Commercial Shoot: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.

My new wife and mother-in-law. Two wives in one week? Why, that would make me the biggest bigamist in bigamy history. (Try saying that five times fast.)

Joe Dimaggio was once the spokesperson for Mr. Coffee, which means the only thing that separates Joe D. from me is a 56-game hitting streak. And a mention in a Paul Simon song. And a marriage to Marilyn Monroe.

Go take that twosie in the motor home, teamsters.

Because I was wearing just a shirt and pants, which would expose my wireless mic, I had to be strapped-up Lindsay Lohan house-arrest style.

Homeowners in LA get righteous bucks for offering up their places for shooting. The house we shot in belonged to singer Neil Sedaka’s son Marc, a very successful writer who worked on “King of Queens.” Hope he doesn’t mind the headshots I left in his garage, living room and salad crisper.