Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Wind Up Teaching An Online Class, And Don't Even Know It.

I’m constantly evolving. For instance, Bud Dry has totally replaced Keystone Light as my favorite driving beer.

And here’s part of an email I received yesterday:

You, my friend, are an aspiring actor’s dream.

I stumbled upon your blog last night, and then for the next five hours proceeded to read every single post from February, 2008 up til your last entry. I took down two pages of notes while reading. Dude, you're hilarious, informative, and such a great writer. I moved to California last year from Virginia. My passion is acting. I'm not out for fame, I would just die to be able to do what I love for a living: act (and recognition would be nice, too : ) ). All this to say, I'm wondering what advice you would have for me? I really have no idea how to get started.

Thanks again for all the valuable information.

Keep on keeping on,
Emily


How about that? I start out with the wiener jokes, and wind up inspiring. Sharks have been jumped.