Saturday, February 5, 2011

Meanwhile, On The Other Coast...

My little brother sent me this pic he took the other day of the bell attached to our mom’s house in New York. (I mentioned the bell once before, here.) Growing up in frigid temps like this taught me character, humility and persistence. But it also really sucked.

Enjoy hosting that outdoor Super Bowl in three years, New York. I'll be contemplating that tomorrow, here in LA, where it’ll be 74° for the annual Super Bowl party thrown by my friends Al and Krishna. Back in the day, the attendees were fun, heavy-drinking singles. Today, the singles have grown into unhappily married couples with kids, so the drinking is even heavier. The kids have begun attending the party, which as of today has 112 RSVPs, so we're looking at a packed house.

If I encounter enough interesting shenanigans, I’ll do a Blackberry® Photo Gallery. Right after I buy New York a great, big Snuggy.