Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 8: Final Round.

When we were playing ball in the neighborhood growing up, my mom used this bell from an old ship to summon us to dinner. A fond, childhood memory. And utterly Pavlovian, now that I think about it… After three desserts last night, I’ve decided to become a plus-sized model… The colder the climate, the sadder the people… Across from a historical house in my hometown – where George Washington once slept – there's now a Subway sandwich shop. Any time you're destroying icons from my childhood, I need a warning or a heads up. Anything. Come on.

Flying back to LA today. Big thanks to my mom, who does nothing but go out of her way to make me happy while I'm home. I ate too much, I slept too little, the temp dropped a little too low. I wouldn’t change a thing.