Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And, Scene.

Procrastination can be a dangerous game. I put off doing my laundry on my normal Friday, then went out Saturday, Super Bowl party Sunday and... let's just say I’m wearing a Rite Aid bag as underwear today.

For some time now, the Degenerate Actor Friends and I have been talking about utilizing our talent and shooting some sketches and spec commercials, but never really got around to it. Finally, in a fit of inspiration over WiFi on the plane back from Christmas in New York, I IMd my friend Kirk and we made a threatening vow to get to work.

And that’s exactly what we’ve been doing the past two weeks. We’ve already shot the first idea, and are looking into the second.

There you have it. Meanwhile, I swear I will have clean clothes by this afternoon, or I’ll be dead by my own hand.