Monday, January 17, 2011

The Village People Tryouts Are That Way, Ace.

Hey – dude who showed up to the construction-guy audition with a construction helmet: you are ten of the douchiest people I know.

Now, you could say it’s great that jerkoffs like you exist – you’re immediately eliminated from my competition. But the competitive part of me looks at guys like you and wants to choke you because you thought the helmet was going to give you an edge over me.

To a man, every casting director in town believes actors should dress for an audition with a nod to the character, rather than in costume. Because costume = truly desperate.

So, seeing as you’re never going to book a commercial through the audition process, here’s my suggestion: tweet about your love for Wheat Thins so that the really caffeinated guy in the yellow van will ambush you at an outdoor café. You can thank me later.