Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Blackberry® Photo Farewell Tour.

Hey Blackberry – your money’s on the dresser. I’m through with you.

Actually, I’m through with you in a few weeks, as I’ve pre-pre-ordered the new Verizon iPhone. And as I prepare to part ways with my electronic pacifier, I’m cleaning out the photos that I never posted/blogged about.

Today’s pic: Chuck Woolery and Tim Kennedy, from the Alteril infomercial I booked last summer.

Chuck is the nicest guy – goes out of way to meet everyone on the set, and after years of hosting game shows became super intelligent via osmosis. When I told him where I grew up, he knew so much info about New York history that I never knew.

Tim Kennedy, by the way, is both an MMA fighter and Army Ranger, and I’m thinking about proposing to both him and Chuck that we go into business together. Chuck will be the brains. Tim, the muscle. I’ll park the cars.