Friday, January 21, 2011

My Turn, Shithead.

By the time you read this, I’ll have gotten up before sunrise for a photo shoot. (You know me – any excuse to wear makeup.)

Good news for me: I booked a print role on the cover of a trade magazine. I can’t go into specifics until it’s okay to talk about it, but let’s just say Tom Brady and I have something in common this week as we’re both featured on covers. Tom earned his because my Jets knocked his ass into oblivion as payback for taunting the Jets’ sideline while Tom's Patriots ran up the score on New York a month ago.

My friend Julie says the only time she doesn’t like my blog is when I write about sports, so I’ll now mention that Julie is super cute and talented – which oughta leave her extra conflicted about today's entry. My work is done here.