Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My 900th Entry.

As is custom, every time I hit a century mark, I pick my top five favorite posts from the last 100. So let’s do this (cue John Parr's “Man In Motion”):

Dust It, And Run It Down To The Boys In The Lab. The statute of limitations has not run out on hauling in this fat-ass. Ride shotgun with me here.

There Will Be Hugs. My Wii commercial has been running like crazy on “Oprah” and “Ellen” and Lifetime. In other words, no man has ever seen it. Flip the script here, boys.

The Breakup. I neglected to mention the time Petey pissed all over the back seat when he was a puppy. Belated apologies to all those who sat back there as you go here.

My Friend Gary’s Wedding: A Blackberry® Photo Gallery. No word that I’ve written has ever gotten more response than “Jewdy.”Take a gander at that mensch here.

Ragin’ Cajun. Time heals all wounds – I no longer want to poison the camera guy’s jumbalaya. Dinner is served here.