Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Sit Next To The Six Million Dollar Man And Almost Lose My Shit.

If you see one movie this year, then you should probably get out more.

And when you do, see The Big Bang. It’s produced by my friend Patricia and her husband, and they invited me to the premiere last night. The film stars Antonio Banderas as an LA detective who runs his mouth and routinely gets his ass kicked. The writing is great and it's a real guys' film.

I now realize that with the title of this entry I totally buried the lead. My bad. But yes, I sat next to Lee Majors and my head almost exploded. There’s a theory that you should never meet your childhood heroes, and I now strongly disagree. He's awesome.

Note to self: bone up on the California stalking laws, in case Freeman McNeil stumbles into Voyeur Friday night.