Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Frankenstein An Entry.

A few random thoughts I’ve had this week:

My friend Denise’s son was walking to school on Monday, when some landscaper ran his mower over a wasp nest and fired angry, stinging wasps right at her son’s head. All I could think when she told me this was cue "Yakkity Sax"… I read that a new version of “Dallas” is in the works. That’s it – I’m totally writing and starring in the new “Three’s Company,” using the original show’s format for success: eight seasons, one plot… Don't you love it when you hear some schlubby guy talking about who’s hot and who’s not?… I’ve got a Christmas party at Voyeur later this week, which is where Michael Steele and his buddies dropped two grand on sexual favors. I’m guessing this will be one epic event, because the Republicans are some all-pro pervs.