Wednesday, November 3, 2010

People Who Shoot In Glass Lobbies.

I had a meeting yesterday at LA Center Studios. (It went well. Thanks for asking.)

Actually, it went mostly well until I came face-to-face with my sworn enemy: the lobby window.

You see, several scenes from the movie I wrote and starred in were shot at LA Center, and while rolling one morning, one of our lights was too close to one of the big windows. The intense heat caused it to essentially explode.

When I found out how much it would cost us to replace it, I wanted to take a piece of the broken glass and slit my wrist with it. And then I wanted to do it again yesterday when I saw the shiny, new replacement. (See above, middle.)

Compound that with the fact that the window is now getting more screen time than me these days, on “Mad Men,” which shoots at the studio, and I considered going Charlie Sheen hotel-room style on it.

Consider yourself warned, bitch.