Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Give Thanks.

Thanksgiving for me is so much more than the day we honor Elin taking a five-iron to Tiger's Ambien-overdosed noggin.

It’s a chance for me to give thanks to all the people, places and things that made my blog possible this past year. Here goes:
  • My turtleneck
  • Blue Man makeup on my eyeball
  • Dudes around LA dressed like lady liberty
  • Cobblermania
  • Mexican Santa
  • Nine feet of sandwich
  • Nude Nuns with Big Guns
  • Top-hat wearing personal injury attorney
  • Ice cream dosed with dog antibiotics
  • Guy out strolling in underwear with a security device still attached
  • Kid who impaled himself on the waiting-room bench
  • Boner pills
  • Ginormous elephant poop
  • Three guys I’d like to choke
  • Louisiana Fried Chicken
  • Cute, dancing stoner chick
  • Guy sporting a toupee with the top down
  • Dirty Old Mark Sanchez
  • Jewish Rudy (AKA Jewdy)
  • Woman who crashed through that fence