Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Free Lunch.

I have only one rule when it comes to food: nothing against turkey, but if there’s turkey in it, it’s not chili.

I’ll eat most anything else, and if you feed me at all, I’ll be extremely grateful. Which is why it was outstanding that on a callback last week, the producers provided lunch.

Once we actors book a job, we couldn’t be treated any better. When we audition, however, it’s a whole other story.

No one offers up their services for free like we do while trying to get work. (Though my mom, a real estate agent, is quick to point out that she has it worse, and justifiably so, shuttling around non-buyers on her dime on a daily basis.) So thank you, producers, for hooking us up with tasty sandwiches. Fill my belly and I’ll give you the best I’ve got.

Speaking of which, if I eat five mini Snickers instead of one regular sized one, will I lose weight? Please say yes because I just did it.