Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Wouldn’t Say No.

You know who I think I'm more important than? Pretentious people.

But apparently to others, I’m just part of the herd that clogs up the parking lots of casting offices all over town. You know casting offices, right? They’re the places that make their money from “talent” like me, when we book their TV shows, movies and commercials.

Hey, isn’t George Clooney “talent?” Does he have to park ten blocks away on the hottest day in Los Angeles history? Get back to me on that.

But I digress. I understand casting directors have to appease producers and directors maybe more than us actors, and give them access to spots next to their buildings. But maybe they could let us know in a slightly less demeaning way.

And if I can digress a little further, maybe it’s a good thing you throw yet one more obstacle in my career path daily, to let me decide if I really want to pursue this, or just think I do.

Decided already. I definitely do.

"Goliath was the best thing that ever happened to David." – Doug Weed