Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fiesta Hermosa In Hermosa Beach: A Blackberry® Photo Gallery.

“Everybody wins!” says the sign at this game, if your definition of a W is paying two bucks for leftover Christmas crap no doubt tainted with lead.

My attempt to scare Petey straight at the petting zoo backfired as he watched the animals get fed yummy food all afternoon.

Much respect to the lead singer of this Led Zep cover band for going the extra mile and shelling out $11.95 for the Robert Plant home perm.

My nephew being drawn to this particular tattoo was just a solid reminder that ¼ of him is not Jewish.

Someday, I want to have so much F-you money that I can buy all of this guy’s dolphin and turtle-themed pieces. Then, knowing that he’ll have become a complete sellout with no ambition to produce new stuff, I’ll smash them all with a claw hammer.