Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wrap It.

Say goodbye to my temporary living room. For me, there’s nothing as heartbreaking as the end of a really fun shoot, and I’m already going through my typical stages of grief: denial, anger, paranoia and buying everything that Amazon says I will also like.

I truly did broaden myself the past two days – to 200 lbs. In between the breakfast menu (which was ten times as long as this lunch menu), craft service people schlep around trays full of the most incredible appetizers and smoothies a guy could cram.

A sneak peak at my stage-daughter and me on screen. We were as thick as two thieves in a pod.

As amazing as this whole experience was, when it ended last night I reverted right back to reality: I drove straight over to a three-hour improv class, then went to an improv show at UCB Theater that ended at 1 a.m. I’m on a mission. From God.