Friday, May 21, 2010

We Now Return Me To My Regularly-Scheduled Activities.

If you ever happen to see me loitering around a Home Depot parking lot, aiming for a little day-labor, hold on to that fiver and just pay me with ice-cream cake. I’ll re-varnish your floors, edge your lawn and plug up the Gulf of Mexico oil leak all in one morning.

Finishing off the above bad-boy – generously given to me by my niece and nephew – is just one of many boxes I’m going to be ticking this weekend. Also on the calendar is a workshop with the casting director for a new HBO film, a birthday party for me and all of my friends born in May, a special screening and after-party with the cast of the new film MacGruber and I finally hit the big stage for my improv class’ graduation show. I’ll be outkicking the coverage all weekend long.

Hey – how about we all get super productive? Have fun, serve the community, make an impact. Maybe they’ll name an airport or highway after us, something associated with inconvenience and aggravation.

I want good stories Monday morning, everybody. Let's reconvene here.