Thursday, May 27, 2010

Auto Asphyxiation (The Non-Erotic, Non-David-Carradine Kind.)

Yesterday was more of the good stuff, as I shot my role in the commercial for MotorSilk. The location was in Ventura County, which meant I had to take the Ronald Reagan Expressway to get there. I knew it was the RR Expressway because I completely forgot where I was going.

That’s me, above, in one of my scenes, being choked by a gas nozzle/hose. The director told me I was disturbingly good at it. I told her I had a reminiscent, recurring, strangling nightmare during puberty.

Great set. Great crew. I shouldn't get paid to have this much fun. I think I'm pursuing the right field.

On a side note, I'd like to give a tremendous shout-out to my big brother, who’s been super helpful in taking Petey over to his house while I’m on these shoots. I couldn’t be more proud to have emerged from the same vagina as you, sir.