Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pardon Me While I Break My TV In Two.

When I was a little kid, our next-door neighbors took pity on us Jews by inviting us over to help decorate their Christmas tree. Fond childhood memory, yes. Fascinating, hardly.

Yesterday, I saw an actor search for something called “TLC's Invasion Of The Christmas Lights”:

[ PATRIARCH ]
We need a man with a FAMILY that wants to put lights up on his house for the very first time. We provide the budget for lights, he and his family do the decorating. We want fun, interesting, intriguing families with a lot of LOVE and ENTHUSIASM for Christmas.


Question for The Learning Channel: what exactly are we going to learn? That the goyim like shiny things? Come on.

I thought I loathed reality TV before, but I was mistaken. Calling this show crap is an insult to crap.