Thursday, September 10, 2009

Picasso Was A Drunk.

Growing up in New York, my parents dragged us to every museum imaginable. Eventually, I developed some sort of appreciation for art. Like whenever I see the painting "School of Athens," in which Plato and Aristotle are seen debating whether to clean out the attic or the basement.


Which makes it all the more confounding as to why I didn’t think of this first. It’s called an Etch-It cup. Each one comes with a label that allows you to use your fingernail to put your design – or simply your name ­– onto the cup, so that you’ll never lose your drink again. You can kiss goodbye swallowing someone else’s cigarette butt. From now on, you swallow your own.


Here’s a close-up. The party was at my friend Joe’s house. He likes to Irish-up my name a bit.