Friday, September 11, 2009

New York Leftovers.

Who was the genius who decided I should write a blog entry six days a week? Trust me, there are nights when I pray I just collapse in on myself like a dying star.

So when I found a pic in my Blackberry that I’d forgotten about, it was like Christmas morning. Or Tish'a B'Av morning, if you wanna get topical about it.

One afternoon, when I was back in New York, I trespassed into my high school, and the above display stopped me dead in my tracks. A gay-straight alliance? Really?

Back when, my high school made Columbine High School look like a hippie commune. You so much as slightly went against the grain, and you were begging for an ass kicking. And then a swirly.

Oh, and transgendered too? Right. And the check is in the mail. And, the doctor will see you shortly.