Monday, May 18, 2009

My American Birthday.

I’m back in the states, and it’s time to officially celebrate my birthday. I personally plan on making some of my homemade Fiddle Faddle – I pop some corn, brush some melted caramel on it, let it cure. Blanche and double-roast the nuts. You lose a weekend, but you save 73 cents a batch.

As for my wish list, in what is now an official tradition, I ask that you watch some films that I love. And once again, feel free to comment:

1. Away From Her
2. The Believer
3. Bobby
4. Bottle Shock
5. Breach
6. Brick
7. Catch and Release
8. Cry Freedom
9. Citizen Ruth
10. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
11. In the Valley of Elah
12. Infamous
13. The Kite Runner
14. Mean Creek
15. Moonlight Mile
16. Murder in the First
17. North Country
18. Once
19. Owning Mahowny
20. Permanent Midnight
21. Something the Lord Made
22. Shattered Glass
23. Suburbia (the film, not the documentary)
24. Tell No One
25. The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada