Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It’s My Birthday.

I was gonna put on my good suit for the occasion, but it’s still in the dryer. I did think of the perfect gift you can give me. I picked a bunch of movies– ones that flew under the radar that I think are great, and I want you to rent them. That would be my kind of birthday present– supporting films that Hollywood should be making, and the subsequent trickle-down effect of me being able to audition for them. After you watch them, leave comments or email me what you think. Or if you’ve already seen a few, feel free to comment now.
  1. Autofocus
  2. Big Night
  3. Dancer, TX. Pop. 81
  4. Dirty Pretty Things
  5. Heavy
  6. The House of Sand and Fog
  7. Igby Goes Down
  8. In the Company of Men
  9. It’s My Party
  10. Junebug
  11. Lars and the Real Girl
  12. The Last Kiss
  13. Life as a House
  14. Love Jones
  15. Roger Dodger
  16. Saved!
  17. SLC Punk
  18. The Secret Lives of Dentists
  19. The Station Agent
  20. Tadpole
  21. The Tao of Steve
  22. Tigerland
  23. The TV Set
  24. Welcome to the Dollhouse
  25. The Woodsman