Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Star Gazing.

Celebrity sightings are just plain fun. I have my fair share. And when I don’t, my minions are out and about and reporting theirs back to me. Here are a few recent ones. Sorry, no pics:

READER: Jeff
CELEBRITY: Teri Polo
LOCATION: Jeff’s son’s school, dropping off her kid
NOTE: Looks just like she does on film; doesn’t smile as much.

READER: Jenn
CELEBRITY: Alec Baldwin and Stephen Baldwin
LOCATION: NYC
NOTE: After the rare double-Baldwin sighting (each in separate places), Jenn contemplated entering rehab to catch a glimpse of the very elusive Daniel Baldwin. She then thought better of it.

READER: My mom
CELEBRITY: Jordan Charney
LOCATION: Westchester County, NY
NOTE: My mom, a real estate broker, showed him a house. He recurs as a judge on “Law and Order”, but my friends know him best as the college dean in Ghostbusters, who lets Bill Murray’s character know “You’re a poor scientist, Dr. Venkman.”

READER: Ted
CELEBRITY: My hero, George Clooney
LOCATION: on a flight from Charlotte, NC to NY
NOTE: Super nice guy. Went out of his way to say hello to everyone sitting near him before he sat down.