Sunday, April 6, 2008

Help Me Help The Big Guy.

As positive as I try to remain in this business, there are days that I could really use an Advil. Or Tylenol. Or that HeadOn stuff that you apply directly to your forehead.

On these days it's crucial to have friends that root hard for me to succeed and push me to get there, and I am blessed with several of them. Right now, one of these friends needs me to step up for him.

His name is Ben Mall, and he's a very talented advertising creative/copywriter, and one of the most selfless men I know. So much so, that when his wife suddenly wanted to move from his beloved Texas to Portland, Ben dropped everything and went with her.

Being the new guy in town has been a real chafe for Ben to scrounge up a job, and he needs one badly, so if anyone has connections to some advertising work in the Portland area, please hook him up.

You can read more about it on Ben's blog here.