Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dom. It's What's For Breakfast.

Actors are represented by two different agents: commercial, who obviously handle auditions for commercials, and theatrical, who set up TV show and movie auditions. My commercial agency is decent, and the agent/person whom I deal with directly at that office is a very nice guy named Rich.

I just got an email from Rich, happily boasting that he had landed a great new job at an amazingly-respected agency called Brady, Brannon & Rich (BB&R.)

Good for him. But here's the part of the email that gave me a nipple hardon:

"The best news is I'm taking you with me. My last day here will be next Friday, March 21st. Then we'll both start at BB&R on the 24th."

And just like that, I am now represented by one of the top agencies in Hollywood. Today is a great day.

Rich, dinner is on me, ya mensch.