Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Think Good Thoughts For This Guy.

When I took Ricky to get his leg examined a couple weeks ago, a woman walked up to the front desk before gasping loudly, “I forgot my dog!”

She forgot to bring her dog with her to the VET.

I won’t have the same slip-up this morning as Ricky goes in for major surgery to repair his torn knee ligament. He has no idea about the long recovery he’s about to endure again (he had his other knee fixed five years ago), but the surgeon is the best and he’s in good hands.

For eight to ten weeks, I’ll have to keep Ricky very sedated so he doesn’t rip any staples out. (My vet yelled at me after the last surgery for letting him be too active, and my vet looks like and is as big as former NFL all-pro Junior Seau, so I very much listen.)

 Good luck, dummy.